- ONYX FirstVision™ is a revolutionary wayfinding navigational tool for firefighters and other emergency responders. ONYX FirstVision™, a touch screen, graphically displays critical information on the origin and spread of a fire; allowing firefighters to quickly locate and extinguish the fire. With ONYX FirstVision™, emergency responders can immediately gather the information needed to accurately pinpoint the source of the fire and the rate at which it’s spreading. Crucial information is easy to access with a spatial, graphical depiction of the location of activated detectors and detector sequence of activation for one or multiple buildings.
- 19″ LCD touch-screen.
- Interfaces to the ONYX® Series panels or NOTI•FIRE•NET (version 5.0 or higher) through the NFN Gateway over Ethernet.
- Compatible with standard and High Speed NOTI•FIRE•NET™
- Supports the following additional languages: Arabic, French (Canadian), Hebrew, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
- Supports multiple Gateways for large networks and campuses.
- University campuses
- High rise buildings
- School districts
- Commercial office parks
UL online certificate search help
ULC S5697 CSFM 7300-1525:0103 MEA 286-07-E FDNY COA#6070